Thứ Sáu, 20 tháng 7, 2018

3 types of Edible Birds Nest


Cave nest: is built in the natural cave and coastal cliff. As swiftlet’s built their nest in the mountain cave, minerals from mountain wall will infiltrate into the nest through rain dipping and high humidity in the cave cause the nest change to golden yellow colour. Due to high demand and uncontrolled nest harvesting, swiftlet’s habitat is damaged and become lesser in the natural mountain. Nowadays government are promoting eco green habitat of swiftlet’s farming, House Nest was slowly replacing Cave Nest. Suitable Group of Consumer: Youngster/ middle age group, pregnant woman.
P/S: The main difference between Cave Nest with other brand is that Cave Nest had to soak in the water for at least 6-8 hours followed by stowed for another 5-6 hours then only can be consumed. As Cave Nest contains very high mineral, it needs longer time to prepare.
3 types of Edible Birds Nest
3 types of Edible Birds Nest

Blood Nest: is categorized under cave nest as well. Scientist had prove that blood nest does not formed by Swiftlet’s blood saliva and the reason that change the nest into red colour is the high magnesium minerals contain on the mountain wall that infiltrate into the nest. Lots of retailers telling consumer that Blood Nest was foamed by Swiftlet’s blood saliva or the food’s consumed by Swiftlet’s that change their nest into red colour. This is totally cheating and misleading consumer with wrong info.
P/S:  Blood Nest had to soak in the water for at least 12-24 hours , stowed for another 8-10 hours then only can be consumed. It’s totally different with what others selling in the market preparation time is extremely short, cause of transforming House Nest into Blood Nest.
House Nest: market name it as “Emperor Nest”. From cave nest to house nest, golden swiftlet builds nest in different environment but it’s lifestyle remains the same. These swiftlets still live in natural habitat, they fly out early in the morning to find food and return in evening. House nest is protected, so the swiftlet population has been increasing. It is more superior than cave nest due to the fact that nutrient contents are retained when it is harvested periodically. House nest has less minerals if compared with cave nest. Thus, it is suitable to community of all ages.
P/S: House Nest mineral contains is much lower compare to Cave Nest, so House Nest can only soak in the water for 1-2 hours, then stowed for another 45 minutes and ready to consume.

Ginseng Edible Birds Nest for pregnant woman

Edible Birds Nest is contains soluble amino acids that will help to repair body cells and generate new cells. It also contains antioxidant that helps to eradicate free radicals in the body. Edible Birds Nest also contains EGF(epidermal growth factor) which has an anti aging effect as it helps in the rebirth of cells and tissues.

Ginseng Edible Birds Nest is suitable for consumption after the 12th day.

Pregnant woman who consume Edible Birds Nest during pregnancy will improve their health and benefit the foetus. It is also used in confinement food as a tonic to help stimulate appetite and aids in digestion. It also helps the body the repair the tissues and boost immunity.

Why is a confinement period important?

Giving birth to a child causes alot of stress to a woman’s body. Excessive bleeding, sweating, body pains are some of the common problems. The confinement period has the objective of strengthening the mother’s body to its original health or even better, as well as to restore the uterus back to the original size.
The confinement period is typically divided into 4 stages. A woman is at her weakest right after childbirth and hence it is not advisable for her to eat tonics or nutritious food immediately.
Stage 1 (1st Week after Childbirth)
Clear lochia (vaginal discharge for the first fortnight after birth), and heal existing wounds.
Stage 2 (2nd Week after childbirth)
Repairs tissues and strengthen internal organs
Stage 3 (3rd Week after childbirth)
Strengthens physique and nourish body
Stage 4 (4th Week after childbirth)
Strengthens overall vitality , tone the body and beautify complexion

Making Edible Birds Nest for Pregnancy

Traditionally, Edible Birds Nest is believed to have cooling properties, improves general pregnancy's well-being and is potentially good for the unborn baby's complexion. Some Chinese expectant mothers would consume Edible Birds Nest or drinks regularly during their pregnancy or maybe starting in their second tri-semester onwards. I personally was always resistant in purchasing or consuming Edible Birds Nest during my pregnancy because (1) Edible Birds Nests are very expensive and such luxury products to consume and (2) From my reading, there is no actual medical or scientific research result that proves the benefits of Edible Birds Nests on pregnant women; that's why I did not invest on buying Edible Birds Nests for my pregnancy early on.
As one of my birthday presents, my husband bought some dry Edible Birds Nests for me. Despite the fact that at the time he bought the Edible Birds Nests I was already about 2 weeks away from delivering our baby; my husband insists that I should at least consume a little bit of Edible Birds Nest to promote my pregnancy's well-being. He said, it is better late than never or not taking the soup at all. I complied. This said, I only started consuming this soup earlier this week.
Anyhow, my Mother-in-Law was the one who helped me prepare my first Edible Birds Nest because I had no knowledge at all in preparing this kind of soup. As you might have known, I am always careful in consuming herbal remedies during my pregnancy, therefore I refused putting any kind of Chinese herbs into my Edible Birds Nest. My Mother-in-Law had no problem with my request and just put some water and rock sugar for my Edible Birds Nest. Yesterday, when my Mother-in-Law was about to prepare my second Edible Birds Nest, I told her that I wanted to try preparing it myself so she taught me how to.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét